Susan's Garden Tips
1. Choose flowers that you love and worry later about what fits. You can always move a plant, and if it dies, you can learn from the experience.
2. If you are making a path, put down a weed barrier and sand before laying the stones so that you don't have to hand clip so often.
3. Don't let your garden add more guilt to your life. Give yourself permission to work in it only when you feel like being in your garden.
4. Never refuse the gift of a plant. If it doesn't work in your yard, pass it on to someone else.
5. Have a mammogram every year.